Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This is my first post.

Hey there,


This is my first post so i wanted to explain why I really want to start this blog. As most of you know Chrissy George, my aunt, writes the blog "A Little Bit Of Life" She has an amazing talent in writing and i love the way she shows she shows it though her blog. Recently the blog has been about our dear family friend, Steph. Recently she past away after Winning her battle in colon cancer. She's living in no pain now and I and everyone else knows we will all see her again some day.


So i have my mind set on this blog for awhile. I'v noticed things lately and ill stop in say "You know those are some of the things i favor in life" or "I live for things and moments like this" So I start this blog to share with you things that i live for and make me happy and proud to be on this earth every single day. I hope all of you guys enjoy the moments in life that I share with you, feel free to comment and what not:)

Thank you,
Hunter

3 comments:

DJ & Ashley said...

Hi! I will add your blog to my blog list. I LOVE blogging! We have a blog also.

djandashley.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hunter,
Your A Total Sweetheart. Your So Easy To Talk To. (: I'm Glad I Have A Friend Like You. I'm Excited To Start Reading All Your Blogs (: I Love Your Opinion And The Way You View Things.
Love, Kendra.

B4IAM30 said...

Look at us...starting blogs...thats so 2010!!! I figure this is cheaper than paying a therapist :) Talk to ya soon :)

About Me

My photo
RepMo, Mo, United States