Thursday, July 15, 2010

This would be my second post.

Hello,

So today was the funeral of Stephianie Thurman Phillips. It was the closing. For me. For my nanny. For the Giddens family. For Scott and the boys. For everyone. I was not as close to Steph as most of my family but i was gave the honor as to sit with the family. But we thank the lord that she is in a better place and that she is livin it up with the angels. The service today could not have been said any better. Cheryl Burnett and Scott Watson did the honor of speaking at the funeral. They're speeches were touching and could have not been better for her funeral. I love you Scott, Levi, And Drew.

This weekend I get to go to Arkansas with my household family. Daddy(Frank). Step Mom(Leigh). And my beautiful adorable little sister(Emma). We are going to Arkansas to visit the grandparents, Leigh's side, Tub(grandpa) and Crow(dear friend) We are taking a family vacation to Wyoming to see my aunt on my dads side. There is a possibility that my girlfriend Keeley gets to go but thats all up to her Father.

Keeley, ah yes. My girlfriend since the 25th of January. We get along great!:) She's naturally tan, deep dark brown eyes, brown hair, shorter:). She's very sweet. She's funny, her since of humor is almost identical to mine. She's great with my little sister and super outgoing which is awesome because she gets along really well with my parents. My family seems to love her:) Honestly do not see what's not to love:D

You know it is weird how things happen sometimes. You meet someone, say "Hi", and you may never speak again. In this case, what I thought would be like that little moment stated above, was completely different. I went to AT&T with my dad to buy my new Iphone and the person that was getting us set up is named Emily. She set us up with our sales Representative, Samantha Giebler. What an awesome person. She became like a sister to me in a matter of no time. Emily, we call her Em, is also pretty awesome. They have both became really good friends of my dad and :)

So here is one thing I live for, meeting someone that at first you wouldn't take a second to realize that they could one day become like a sibling to you.

Thank you for reading,
Hunter

Oh yeah Hi Britni:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love Keeley. (:
Probably Because She Is My Bestfriend(:
Haha.
And, Hunter/:
I Want A ShoutOut On The Next Blog(:
Love, Kendra (:

Anonymous said...

HUNTER! YOU LEFT OUT THE FRIENDS SECTION!@!@!@!@!@---Preston

Anonymous said...

HUNTER.
what you said about keeley was sweet.(:
i'm thinking i should get a blog.
you.
keeley.
kendra. (if she reads this)
are pretty cool kids.(:
-rachel.
P.S. i would also enjoy a shout out.(: i think that would make my day.

About Me

My photo
RepMo, Mo, United States